Thursday 17 April 2008

My first Weave-It squares

Well after geting my Weave-It loom the other day I was desperate to try it out and here are the results! (Many of these patterns are gratuitously stolen from eLoomanator, and the rest from the scanned manuals on the eLoomanation website, for which I am very grateful). Click the pics for a closer look...


Plain weave





Seven diagonal stripes (front and back)




Wide Wale Corduroy (one colour plus front and back 2-colour)





Wide Wale Corduroy with a twist (front and back)




Unknown from manual (front and back)




I have had some rather excellent ideas about making my own shaped loom for hat making and I reckon this weekend should see some developments on that front!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo! awesome! you're one speedy weaver ...