Thursday 3 April 2008

Vancooooover!

I've just got back from a trip to Vancouver. It was my first visit to the North American continent and it was marvellous and I bizarrely didn't seem to suffer from jet lag at all on the way home. What I am most pleased about though, is that I managed to restrain myself and stick to my Wardrobe Refashion Challenge. I didn't buy any clothes at all, which I am amazed at.

Whilst I can't see myself living the high-rise urban chic lifestyle, I fell in love with the houses just outside the city, lining the sides of the nearby Grouse mountain. I could quite happily live in one of those wooden blue houses with verandahs. With the VC passion for arts and crafts I think I'd fit in perfectly. Now... to get a job and the vast amounts of cash to afford one...



No comments: